Second Grade Newsletter (3/26)
determined. Please remember one parent or proxy needs to attend this rehearsal!)
puppy baby lucky happy very lady funny silly many cookie only money
Extra Credit/Challenge Words:
Math- Chap.15: Place Value #0 to 1,000
Reading- Theme 5: Family Time:
Homophones; Verbs that tell about the Past
Religion- Unit 4: Chapter 25
“Jesus teaches us to Pray”
(Eucharist Booklet Chapter 3 & 4)
Science- Unit C Chapter 4: Sound
Writing: Cursive, Weekly Lenten Journals,
***Weekly Star Student***
Christian Mora J
***Spelling Word Relay***
Cecilia Abiva J
Tuesday: Science Unit C Chapter 3 Test
Wednesday: Math Chapter 14
Thursday: Religion Chapter 25 Test
Friday: Spelling Test
1. Class is in need of Treasure Chest small rewards and prizes, color copy paper, and pencil top erasers!
2. Paper Bag Book Report due Monday April 2nd!
3. Eighth grade is performing the Stations of the Cross on Friday March 30th at 8:30am. Please join us if you can!
4. Blackout on Bullying is Friday March 30th. We are having an assembly and presentation on Bullying and Prevention in the gym at 9:00am. All students and staff may wear BLACK (Black shirt and jeans or as much black as possible, otherwise just wear your normal ND uniform!)
5. Sill collecting money for the poor during Lent!